Lessons learned, WEF
EXCEPTIONAL “Full Pack Golden Knowledge Container”
AI: What the C-suite needs to know
- Investments in artificial intelligence (AI) have grown in recent years and discussions are now shifting from how to create business value with AI to how to do so in a responsible and ethical way. Given the potential of AI for value creation, disruption and destruction, it is imperative for executives to better understand and manage "the Art of the Possible and the risks of what is possible” with this technology.
- A practical toolkit to successfully implement AI
- AI has been in development for more than half a century. This is how long it takes for major technological innovations to reach critical mass in terms of adoption and real impact. It is only in the past few years that we have started seeing the potential of AI to transform businesses and society.
- The World Economic Forum has developed the AI C-Suite toolkit to provide a map of questions the C-suite should consider as they guide their organizations in their responsible AI journey.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Lessons learned, WEF
A practical toolkit to successfully implement AI
Golden Knowledge (GK) Juice
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is one of the most important technologies for business, the economy and society and a driving force behind the Fourth Industrial Revolution. C-suite executives need to understand its possibilities and risks. This requires a multifaceted approach and holistic grasp of AI, spanning technical, organizational, regulatory, societal and also philosophical aspects. This toolkit provides a one-stop place for corporate executives to identify and understand the multiple and complex issues that AI raises for their business and society. It provides a practical set of tools to help them comprehend AI’s impact on their roles, ask the right questions, identify the key trade-offs and make informed decisions on AI strategy, projects and implementations.
- CONTEXT: The Golden Knowledge Path ("GKPath") digital highway
- Opportunity, Discovering and exploiting the treasure of the digital age
- "genioux facts", the online programme on MASTERING “THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE”, builds The Golden Knowledge Path (GKPath) digital highway to discovering and exploiting the treasure of the digital age, accelerating everyone's success in the digital age. g-f(2)254, g-f(2)260, g-f(2)261, g-f(2)251, g-f(2)312, g-f(2)256, g-f(2)257, g-f(2)272, g-f(2)271, g-f(2)270, g-f(2)268, g-f(2)269, g-f(2)289, g-f(2)283, g-f(2)287, g-f(2)313, g-f(2)293, g-f(2)294, g-f(2)296, g-f(2)298
- The inverted mini pyramid of knowledge, g-f(256), is essential to travel on the "GKPath" highway.
- Key "genioux facts" to travel on the "GKPath" highway.
- g-f(2)261 The Big Picture of the Digital Age (5/5/2021), geniouxfacts, You are unique. Grow without limits in the digital age.
- g-f(2)257 The Big Picture of the Digital Age (5/3/2021), geniouxfacts, At any moment you take the fastest path (GKPath) to your greatness.
Lessons learned, WEF
Golden Knowledge (GK) Juice
- The promises of AI
- Consider the strategic implications of AI, for example. Unlike other technologies, AI has the ability to automatically (or semi-automatically) make decisions, from what products to recommend to which customers; to how to prioritize customers or even patients in medical triage cases. This creates a fundamental shift in the cost base and scalability of businesses as AI can replace people-dependent, variable costs with the fixed costs of AI-enabled software.
- AI can take automation further than what was previously possible.
- Business metrics traditionally affected by technology can also be improved with AI, from KPIs related to customer satisfaction or engagement to process efficiency metrics or employee productivity.
- AI also has the potential to disrupt industries, as we can already see in industries such as automotive or insurance.
- AI maturity and organizational readiness
- While the opportunities increase as the AI capabilities of organizations mature, the journey of an organization to AI maturity is not an easy one. Executives need to be able to assess their organization’s AI maturity and then understand the roadblocks to progress. They must consider the organizational and cultural changes that need to be made and those that will occur following the introduction of AI.
- The potential AI risks organizations face
- This only covers half of the AI map for executives. The other half involves the new AI risks that organizations and society face. With power comes responsibility; this is true for AI. The ability of AI-enabled systems to make automatic decisions leads to a number of new risks, from privacy infringement to potential discrimination, for example, when similar customers are treated differently by AI; to new safety and security risks.
Some relevant characteristics of this "genioux fact"
- Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
- [genioux fact deduced or extracted from WEF]
- This is a “genioux fact fast solution.”
- Tag Opportunities those travelling at high speed on GKPath
- Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
- Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
- Authors of the genioux fact
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
PhD with awarded honors in computer science in France
Fernando is the director of "genioux facts". He is the entrepreneur, researcher and professor who has a disruptive proposal in The Digital Age to improve the world and reduce poverty + ignorance + violence. A critical piece of the solution puzzle is "genioux facts". The Innovation Value of "genioux facts" is exceptional for individuals, companies and any kind of organization.
Key “genioux facts”
- Some relevant and recent "genioux facts" from the g-f golden knowledge pyramid to master the big picture of the digital age.
- Opportunities updates (1/14/2022) for those traveling at high speed on GKPath!
- Tag Alerts those traveling at high speed on GKPath
- g-f(2)814 The New World (1/14/2022), Analytics Insight, 10 WAYS ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WILL CHANGE THE WORLD IN 2022
- g-f(2)813 The New World News (1/13/2022), WSJ, These TikTok Stars Made More Money Than Many of America’s Top CEOs
- g-f(2)812 The New World (1/13/2022), Brookings, How countries are leveraging computing power to achieve their national artificial intelligence strategies
- g-f(2)811 The New World (1/13/2022), Bloomberg, TSMC to Spend at Least $40 Billion to Address Chip Shortages
- g-f(2)810 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE (1/12/2022), Talks at Google, Bruce Hood | How Minds are Constructed
- g-f(2)809 THE NEW WORLD (1/12/2022), geniouxfacts, 10 juices of ultra-condensed GK to keep pace
- g-f(2)808 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE (1/12/2022), MIT SMR + BCG, AI in the Supply Chain: Cold Chain Technologies’ Ranjeet Banerjee
- g-f(2)807 THE NEW WORLD (1/11/2022), HBR, Finding Success Starts with Finding Your Purpose
- g-f(2)806 The New World (1/11/2022), HBR, HBR’s Most-Read Research Articles of 2021
- g-f(2)805 The New World (1/11/2022), msn money, The National, Artificial intelligence to influence top tech trends in major way in next five years
- g-f(2)804 The New World (1/11/2022), MIT SMR, Six Ways Leaders Can Adapt to the Workplace of 2022
- g-f(2)803 The New World (1/10/2022), Bloomberg, Uniting Grand Theft Auto and FarmVille Is a Game Changer
- g-f(2)802 THE NEW WORLD (1/10/2022), WSJ, Microsoft Hit by Defections as Tech Giants Battle for Talent to Build the Metaverse
- g-f(2)801 The New World (1/10/2022), Multiple GK Containers, The Great Resignation
- g-f(2)800 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE (1/9/2022), geniouxfacts, The 10 most read "genioux facts" of the month
- g-f(2)799 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE (1/9/2022), geniouxfacts, The 10 most read "genioux facts" of the week
- g-f(2)798 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE (1/8/2022), yahoo!news, AFP, Metaverse gets touch of reality at CES
- g-f(2)797 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE (1/8/2022), MIT SMR, Management Articles for Starting the New Year
- g-f(2)796 The New World (1/8/2022), CNBC, How A.I. is set to evolve in 2022
- g-f(2)795 The New World (1/7/2022), Media, Investors Buy Up Metaverse Real Estate in Virtual Land Boom | WSJ
- g-f(2)794 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE (1/7/2022), Harvard Business Review, LinkedIn Cofounder Reid Hoffman on Innovating for an Uncertain Future
- A list of relevant "genioux facts" that describe a "Classical CONTEXT" of the Digital Age
- g-f(2)45 "The Big Picture of the Digital Age": Knowledge opens the way to staggering opportunities, risks and challenges
- g-f(2)50 The Big Picture of the Digital Age: Mines of Golden Knowledge Growing Every Day
- g-f(2)74 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE: Rapid change, incertitude and disruption, in a hypercompetitive environment
- g-f(1)28 The pyramid of knowledge of a “genioux fact”: From GOLD FRUITS to GOLD JUICES
- g-f(2)51 The Big Picture of the Digital Age: The Value of Golden Knowledge is Relative
- g-f(2)99 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE, The “genioux facts”: Essential knowledge to unleash your limitless growth.
- g-f(2)75 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE: “Infinite Learners” to keep pace with change, incertitude and disruption, in a hypercompetitive environment
- g-f(2)151 The Big Picture of the Digital Transformation, 3/1/2021, geniouxfacts, How To Succeed At Business Digital Transformation.
- g-f(2)153 The Big Picture of Business Artificial Intelligence (3/3/2021) in a Single “g-f KBP” Chart
- g-f(2)174 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE (3/20/2021), geniouxfacts, Executive guide of golden knowledge to fire up your unlimited growth.
- Showing posts sorted by relevance for query The Big Picture of the Digital Age
- Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Digital transformation.
- Showing posts sorted by relevance for query Artificial Intelligence.
- Showing posts sorted by relevance for query The future of work.
- Showing posts sorted by date for query The Big Picture of Sports.
- Showing posts sorted by relevance for query A new, better world for everyone.