Extra-condensed knowledgeThe process that the genioux knowledge extractor follows to produce a "genioux fact" is primarily bottom-up.
- A visual explanation of the process is synthesized in "The pyramid of knowledge of a genioux fact". At the base of the pyramid is original knowledge.
- Now that neuroscience research is revealing why we "forget" things and how much brains can change, we can better teach people to think.
- The Knowledge of Fernando Machuca PhD.
- A “genioux fact” definition. A "genioux fact" is a block of knowledge, with a unique identifier, deduced or extracted from one or more knowledge containers (e.g., Articles, magazines, books, videos, “genioux facts”).
- A "genioux fact" has four fundamental public parts:
- A unique identifier of the "genioux fact" + a descriptive executive title of the stored knowledge. Average time of reading: About 10 seconds.
- Extra-condensed knowledge. A concentrated juice of knowledge. Average time of reading: About 60 seconds.
- Condensed knowledge. Pieces of fruit that contain relevant knowledge. Average time of reading: Some minutes. It depends on each one.
- References. The complete description of all knowledge containers used to deduce or extract the "genioux fact".
- The process that the genioux knowledge extractor follows to produce a "genioux fact" is primarily bottom-up.
- Select the knowledge containers.
- Read the knowledge containers.
- Extract the most relevant knowledge.
- Produce the "Condensed Knowledge" of the "genioux fact".
- Produce the "Extra-condensed Knowledge" of the genioux fact.
- Produce the "Title" of the "genioux fact".
- In Grasp: The Science Transforming How We Learn, authors Sanjay Sarma (head of Open Learning at MIT) and Luke Yoquinto (a science writer) share this optimistic view of the brain and use it to argue for a different approach to learning.
- Now that neuroscience research is revealing why we “forget” things, for example, we can adjust educational models to make that less likely.
- Now that we understand just how much brains can change, we can stop focusing on knowledge transfer and instead teach people how to think.
Category 1: A new, better world for everyone
Category 2: The Big Picture of The Digital Age
[genioux fact extracted from The Knowledge of Fernando Machuca PhD + g-f(2)20]
Authors of the genioux fact