- g-f(2)45 "The Big Picture of the Digital Age": Knowledge opens the way to staggering opportunities, risks and challenges
- g-f(2)50 The Big Picture of the Digital Age: Mines of Golden Knowledge Growing Every Day
- g-f(2)74 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE: Rapid change, incertitude and disruption, in a hypercompetitive environment
- g-f(1)28 The pyramid of knowledge of a “genioux fact”: From GOLD FRUITS to GOLD JUICES
- g-f(2)51 The Big Picture of the Digital Age: The Value of Golden Knowledge is Relative
- g-f(2)99 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE, The “genioux facts”: Essential knowledge to unleash your limitless growth.
- g-f(2)75 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE: “Infinite Learners” to keep pace with change, incertitude and disruption, in a hypercompetitive environment
- g-f(2)151 The Big Picture of the Digital Transformation, 3/1/2021, geniouxfacts, How To Succeed At Business Digital Transformation.
- g-f(2)153 The Big Picture of Business Artificial Intelligence (3/3/2021) in a Single “g-f KBP” Chart
- g-f(2)174 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE (3/20/2021), geniouxfacts, Executive guide of golden knowledge to fire up your unlimited growth.
- Golden state-of-the-art knowledge of the big picture of the digital age shows that there are powerful emerging technologies and brilliant multidisciplinary knowledge that can radically improve individuals, businesses, organizations, communities, towns, counties, cities, countries, and the world at large.
- “genioux facts”: The online programme on MASTERING “THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE”, g-f(1)1 - g-f(1)29, g-f(2)1 - g-f(2)248, Fernando Machuca, April 28, 2021, blog.geniouxfacts.com, geniouxfacts.com, Genioux.com Corporation.
- The nation that leads in these areas (artificial intelligence, autonomy, cyber, command-and-control, directed energy, hypersonics, quantum science, biotechnology, microelectronics, 5G and space) will not only lead the world economically, but will have the most secure and robust defense posture.
- g-f(2)244 The Big Picture of the Digital Age (4/25/2021), UNCTAD, A few developing countries overperform on frontier technologies, but most lag behind.
- A few developing nations are exhibiting stronger capabilities to use, adopt and adapt frontier technologies than their per capita GDPs would suggest, but most are lagging behind, according to an index of 158 countries in UNCTAD’s Technology and Innovation Report 2021 released on 25 February.
- Frontier technologies are those that take advantage of digitalization and connectivity. They include artificial intelligence (AI), the internet of things, big data, blockchain, 5G, 3D printing, robotics, drones, gene editing, nanotechnology and solar photovoltaic.
- They could be transformative in achieving the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact deduced or extracted from geniouxfacts]
This is a “genioux fact fast solution.”
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts + Supported by research.
Authors of the genioux fact