VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- This knowledge could have an extraordinary positive impact in the fight against the pandemic.
- This knowledge has the potential of becoming g-f Exponential Transformative Knowledge.
- The latest data from Israel shows a 94% drop in symptomatic Covid-19 infections among 600,000 people who received two doses of Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE’s vaccine, offering important new insights for other countries as they roll out their own campaigns.
- The vaccinated group was also 92% less likely to develop severe illness from the disease, according to a study by Clalit, Israel’s largest healthcare provider.
- Clalit said the study, which was carried out with a team from Harvard University, included 430,000 people who were between 16 and 59 years of age, and 170,000 who were 60 or older.
- Israel leads the world in vaccinating against Covid-19 in terms of percentage of the total population inoculated, has already administered the first shot of a recommended two-dose regimen to about 42% of its roughly nine million population since beginning its program on Dec. 20. About 28% of the entire population is fully vaccinated, according to data from Israel’s health ministry.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from WSJ]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts + Supported by a study.
Authors of the genioux fact