- This is a golden knowledge in the top 10 of Bing and Yahoo searches for The Big Picture of the Digital Age.
- g-f Exponential Transformative Knowledge
- Many of us now have virtual lives as well as physical ones.
- Some of us use our virtual life to promote an idealised physical life.
- Technology is augmenting us in unimaginable ways. We have the world’s knowledge at our fingertips, thanks to smartphone technology, but we choose to use it primarily for shopping and picking arguments with strangers. Either way, Alexander Graham Bell would be dumbfounded.
- Thanks to digital distraction, we appear to be losing the ability to think deeply. We take in content like a whale takes in plankton. In other words, very little of what we ‘consume’ has ‘nutritional’ value.
- Many of us are happy to trade privacy for convenience. And some of us are unaware of the value of our own data.
- It has never been so easy to share.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from AdeMcCormack]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact