- All the content is golden knowledge.
- Adi Ignatius, the editor in chief of Harvard Business Review, describes an excellent application of the g-f Exponential Transformative Subject When to Work with Rivals.
- The unusual choice of HBR to partner with LinkedIn produced excellent results.
- LinkedIn is best known as a professional networking site, but it also publishes articles on management topics—competing with HBR for readers.
- g-f Exponential Transformative Knowledge
- The Rules of Co-opetition
- Rivals are working together more than ever before. Here’s how to think through the risks and rewards.
- The Forgotten Dimension of Diversity
- In discriminating against people who come from a lower social class, we’re discriminating against a majority of the workforce.
- Key content of the current state of the art of some multidisciplinary business knowledge.
- AI, Machine Learning.
- Strategy, Business Models, Governance, Human Resources, Management, Sustainability, Negotiation, Compensation, Diversity, Family Business, Leadership, Managing Yourself, Case Study, Learned Lessons, Social Justice.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from HBR]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact