VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- This knowledge could have an important positive impact on the planning and execution of the Digital Transformation.
- When it comes to articulating the business value of technology, IT leaders must think and speak like their business peers, says Art Langer, academic director of Columbia University’s executive masters of science in technology management program.
- “Nobody is interested in talking about technology,” says Langer, who helps IT leaders learn how to communicate to board members.
- With the pandemic shaking up businesses worldwide, CIOs must be conversant in concepts that help them articulate the value of delivering both high-quality employee experiences (EX) and customer experiences (CX), using digital technologies.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from CIO]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact