- All the content is golden knowledge.
- Visionary introduction from the editor Elizabeth Heichler on excellence in teamwork that transcends to achieve what could be the third digital revolution, focused on production rather than computing and communication.
- Special Report: Building Better Teams
- New models of working.
- New and evolving structures of teams.
- The root causes of team dysfunction and how to get a team back on track toward achieving its goals.
- Current trends in team design are leading to an increase in social isolation.
- Effective remote teamwork.
- Creativity may thrive when teams collaborate virtually.
- Key content of the current state of the art of some emerging technologies and multidisciplinary knowledge.
- AI, Robots and Automation.
- Digital Transformation.
- Teamwork, Analytical and Business Intelligence, Strategy, Supply Chains, Customer Management, Innovation, Human Resources.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from MIT SMR]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts + Supported by research.
Authors of the genioux fact
- The MIT Sloan Management Review is a research-based magazine and digital platform for business executives published at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The print edition is published quarterly; the digital edition is updated daily.
- Content is presented in five main sections:
- Editor's Column: A one-page article from the editor-in-chief exploring a topic of current interest for business executives.
- Frontiers: Shorter articles that explore how digital technology is reshaping the practice of management.
- Special Report: Covering several articles on one specific area.
- Research Features: 3,000–5,000 word articles featuring new research and its implications for business executives.
- Executive Briefings: Synopsis and summary of articles in the publication.
- Columns: Opinion essays that appear in the back of the magazine.
- MIT SMR. About. At MIT Sloan Management Review (MIT SMR) we share with our readers an excitement and curiosity about how the practice of management is transforming in the digital age.
- Our expert contributors help leaders explore the trends that are shaping how organizations operate, compete, and create value in a technology-fueled world.
- We deliver the kind of evidence-based analysis and practical insight that will inspire leaders to do great work.
- We distribute our content on the web, in print, in audio podcast, and in apps, as well as via licensees and libraries around the world.
- The Team. Masthead & Credits.
- Managing Director. Robert W. Holland, Jr.
- Editor in Chief. Paul Michelman.
- Head of Planning, Digital, and Marketing. Deborah I. Gallagher.
- Editorial Director. David Kiron.
- Executive Editor. Elizabeth Heichler.
- Contact Us. Please let us know your questions, concerns or problems. Subscriptions, reprints, back issues, permissions requests.