- The ability to sense and actualize emerging opportunities is an essential leadership (and life) capability in today’s world. As the current period of disruption intensifies, the capacity to deeply co-sense and co-create will become ever more critical.
- In this webinar, MIT Sloan Senior Lecturer Otto Scharmer will help us understand how we can turn toward disruption, instead of away from it, by cultivating our resources of curiosity, compassion, and courage. During this live event, Scharmer will introduce:
- The concept of learning from the future, not just past experiences
- The core principles and applications of awareness-based systems change
- How to see situations from a whole-systems perspective
- Why intentional, inspired, collective transformation among individuals, institutions, and larger systems requires a profound shift of the heart
The Golden Knowledge Container
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from MIT Sloan Executive Education YouTube channel]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Deduced and Extracted Knowledge (EDEK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts + Supported by three books.
Authors of the genioux fact