Extracted from Wikipedia:
- The MIT Sloan Management Review is a research-based magazine and digital platform for business executives published at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The print edition is published quarterly; the digital edition is updated daily.
- Content is presented in five main sections:
- Editor's Column: A one-page article from the editor-in-chief exploring a topic of current interest for business executives.
- Frontiers: Shorter articles that explore how digital technology is reshaping the practice of management.
- Special Report: Covering several articles on one specific area.
- Research Features: 3,000–5,000 word articles featuring new research and its implications for business executives.
- Executive Briefings: Synopsis and summary of articles in the publication.
- Columns: Opinion essays that appear in the back of the magazine.
Genioux knowledge fact condensed as an image.
- MIT SMR. About. At MIT Sloan Management Review (MIT SMR) we share with our readers an excitement and curiosity about how the practice of management is transforming in the digital age.
- Our expert contributors help leaders explore the trends that are shaping how organizations operate, compete, and create value in a technology-fueled world.
- We deliver the kind of evidence-based analysis and practical insight that will inspire leaders to do great work.
- We distribute our content on the web, in print, in audio podcast, and in apps, as well as via licensees and libraries around the world.
- The Team. Masthead & Credits.
- Managing Director. Robert W. Holland, Jr.
- Editor in Chief. Paul Michelman.
- Head of Planning, Digital, and Marketing. Deborah I. Gallagher.
- Editorial Director. David Kiron.
- Executive Editor. Elizabeth Heichler.
- Contact Us. Please let us know your questions, concerns or problems. Subscriptions, reprints, back issues, permissions requests.
- MIT SMR. Editorial Approach. At companies ranging from born-digital startups to enduring corporate powerhouses, every function in today’s business landscape is shaped by technology. MIT SMR celebrates this reality with editorial decisions that are particularly focused on how digitization is transforming the ways we work and lead. We dig into the trends, systems, and theories that power savvy and successful organizations, enabling our readers to capitalize on the technologies and strategies that are revolutionizing the world of management on a daily basis.
- "genioux facts". Bombshell Knowledge.
- g-f(1)2 Reshaping strategies for a reimagined future in the New Normal. The New Normal is rife with opportunity: The time to reinvent yourself, to take advantage of your moment.
- The unfreezing — the result of COVID-19 having swept away a status quo that inhibited change — is a chance for leaders to significantly transform their organizations and society.
- Cocreating the future with your organization may prove to be the crucible of your leadership journey. It will take imagination, persistence, and moral courage. Use your time wisely. Rethink what’s possible.
- Knowledge makes for a more productive and resilient economy, and leads to the kind of agility and problem-solving ability that is especially needed in the face of sudden unanticipated shocks.
The Bombshell Knowledge Juice
The genioux knowledge fact condensed as an image
Category 2: The Big Picture of The Digital Age
[genioux fact extracted from Wikipedia, MIT SMR, "genioux facts"]
Authors of the genioux fact
ReferencesMIT Sloan Management Review, Wikipedia.
Management research and ideas to transform how people lead and innovate, MIT Sloan Management Review.