- With no road map for the marathon ahead, navigating through these times is a test of agility.
- Agile leadership matters now more than ever — it is about leveraging, not reacting to, the turbulence around you.
- How can you empower your team to solve problems nimbly and resourcefully when circumstances are in flux and reliable data is elusive? How can you create the conditions for your organization to survive? How do you create new ways of engaging with key stakeholders when they are all under pressure and resources are scarce? And how do you cultivate your capacity to cope with the imponderables that lie ahead?
- Your primary role as an agile leader is to create an environment that empowers everyone to be an innovative problem-solver. Doing so requires that you champion a shared sense of purpose and build a capacity for rapid learning.
- Being an agile leader in times of crisis requires a continued commitment to your own well-being and development.
- Innovation is hard work. It thrives on diversity and conflict. It takes candor to identify and mitigate risk, and it takes courage to accept the inevitable missteps and pivots that occur along the way.
Category 1: A new, better world for everyone
[genioux fact extracted from MIT SMR]