The “Positive Disruption: Transformation Revolution” has accelerated
The "Positive Disruption: AI Revolution" has accelerated
The "Positive Disruption: The Personal Digital Transformation (PDT)" is accelerating
genioux Foundational Fact: The AI revolution is a major opportunity for the global
economy, but it is also a major challenge. By acting now, we can ensure that
the AI revolution is a force for good. Governments, CEOs, and workers need to
prepare for the AI revolution with urgency.
AI revolution is accelerating, and it is estimated to add between $17 trillion and $26 trillion to the global economy over the coming decades. While many of
the jobs that will be lost will be replaced by new ones, the rapid pace of AI
advancement and adoption makes this shift markedly different from past
why governments, CEOs, and workers need to prepare for the AI revolution with
exceptional golden knowledge (GK) article “AI is going to eliminate way more jobsthan anyone realizes” by Emil Skandul discusses the impact of artificial
intelligence (AI) on the global economy and job market. The article is rich in
the analysis of recent fabulous golden knowledge containers about the impact of
the AI revolution in subjects like productivity, the future of work, knowledge
workers, mass disruption, global economy, American economy, and AI evolution.
invented, technology cannot be uncreated. Disruptive innovations like
artificial intelligence (AI) call for proactively embracing change. Making
workers resilient amidst seismic shifts necessitates accepting that technology
can either severely displace workforces, or its rise can be smoothly managed to
transition to stability.
than resist progress, we must adapt. AI and automation will transform many
jobs, but their impact can be mitigated. With foresight and planning, we can
help workers build relevant skills, create new roles, enact policies to protect
those displaced, and steer towards broadly shared prosperity. The technological
wave is here; how severely it rocks the boat depends on our collective
response. With wisdom and compassion, we can steer towards calm waters.
This lighthouse assembles a block of 10 insightful facts regarding the artificial intelligence (AI) revolution:
g-f(2)1245 The Power of Blocks of Knowledge: How to Learn and Grow with "genioux facts"
genioux Fact 1. A March Goldman Sachs report found over 300 million jobs around the world could be disrupted by AI, and the global consulting firm McKinsey estimated at least 12 million Americans would change to another field of work by 2030.
genioux Fact 2. A "gale of creative destruction," as economist Joseph Schumpeter once described it, will blow away countless firms and breathe life into new industries.
genioux Fact 3. It won't be all bleak: Over the coming decades, nongenerative and generative AI are estimated to add between $17 trillion and $26 trillion to the global economy.
genioux Fact 4. And crucially, many of the jobs that will be lost will be replaced by new ones.
genioux Fact 5. The crescendo for this technological wave is surging, and we are at just the beginning of this upheaval that will ripple through the labor market and global economy. It's likely to be a transformation as influential as the industrial revolution and the rise of the internet.
genioux Fact 6. The changes could boost living standards, improve productivity, and accelerate economic opportunities, but this rosy future is not guaranteed. Unless governments, CEOs, and workers properly prepare for the upsurge with urgency, the AI revolution could be painful.
genioux Fact 7. In 2017, McKinsey estimated that robust large language models such as GPT-4 would be developed by 2027. But they are already here.
genioux Fact 8. And seemingly overnight, OpenAI's generative AI was integrated into Microsoft products, and in the span of a few months, corporate giants including Amazon, AT&T, Salesforce, and Cisco have rushed to incorporate enterprise-grade AI tools.
genioux Fact 9. McKinsey's latest report predicted that somewhere between 2030 and 2060, half of today's work tasks would be automated. Their best guess as to when this will happen — 2045 — is almost a decade earlier than previously estimated. Things are changing fast.
genioux Fact 10. The World Economic Forum estimated 83 million jobs worldwide would be lost over the next five years because of AI, with 69 million jobs created — that leaves 14 million jobs that will cease to exist during that timeframe. Even the people who do retain their jobs will experience a massive shift in how they do their work: The World Economic Forum says that 44% of workers' core skills are expected to change in the next five years.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Bard's Ultra-Condensed Knowledge Juice
- AI is rapidly advancing and will have a major impact on the global economy and job market.
- Many jobs will be lost to automation, but new jobs will also be created.
- The AI revolution is a major opportunity for innovation and growth, but it also poses challenges that need to be addressed.
- Governments, CEOs, and workers need to prepare for the AI revolution with urgency.
- AI is already being used to automate tasks in a variety of industries, such as manufacturing, customer service, and healthcare.
- AI is also being used to create new products and services, such as self-driving cars and virtual assistants.
- The AI revolution is expected to create trillions of dollars in economic value over the coming decades.
- However, the AI revolution also poses challenges, such as job displacement and inequality.
- Governments, CEOs, and workers need to work together to ensure that the AI revolution is a force for good.
- I hope this is helpful!
Claude's Ultra-Condensed Knowledge Juice
- AI could disrupt over 300 million jobs globally.
- AI will destroy many firms but create new industries.
- AI may add $17-26 trillion to the global economy.
- Many lost jobs will be replaced by new ones.
- We're at the beginning of an AI upheaval like the industrial revolution.
- AI can raise living standards if governments and companies prepare properly.
- Advanced AI emerged years before predicted.
- Corporations rapidly adopted enterprise AI tools.
- Half of today's work may be automated by 2045.
- 83 million jobs lost in 5 years, 69 million created - massive workforce shifts ahead.
Bing Chatbot's Summary
The article “AI is going to eliminate way more jobs than anyone realizes” by Emil Skandul discusses the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the global economy and job market1. According to a report by Goldman Sachs, over 300 million jobs around the world could be disrupted by AI1. The global consulting firm McKinsey estimated that at least 12 million Americans would change to another field of work by 20301. However, it is not all bleak. Over the coming decades, nongenerative and generative AI are estimated to add between $17 trillion and $26 trillion to the global economy1. Many of the jobs that will be lost will be replaced by new ones1.
The article argues that the AI revolution could be as influential as the industrial revolution and the rise of the internet1. The changes could boost living standards, improve productivity, and accelerate economic opportunities, but this rosy future is not guaranteed1. Unless governments, CEOs, and workers properly prepare for the upsurge with urgency, the AI revolution could be painful1.
Is there anything else you would like to know? 😊
g-f(2)1247: The Juice of Golden Knowledge
Some relevant characteristics of this "genioux Fact"
- BOMBSHELL KNOWLEDGE
- Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
- The Lighthouse of the Big Picture of the Digital Age
- The "Positive Disruption: AI Revolution" has accelerated
- The internal title
- The Lighthouse of the New World: The AI Revolution is Accelerating and It Could Produce Mass Disruption
- [genioux fact deduced or extracted from geniouxfacts + Business Insider + Bard + Bing Chatbot + Claude]
- This is a “genioux fact fast solution.”
- Tag "GkPath" highway
- GKPath is the highway where there is no speed limit to grow.
- GkPath is paved with blocks of GK.
- "genioux facts", the online program on "MASTERING THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE”, builds The Golden Knowledge Path (GKPath) digital freeway to accelerate everyone's success in the digital age.
- Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
- Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
- Authors of the genioux fact