The “Positive Disruption: Transformation Revolution” has accelerated
The "Positive Disruption: AI Revolution" has accelerated
In his article "Calm Down And Stop Worrying — AI Is A Blessing, Not A Curse," Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media, pragmatically explains the benefits of artificial intelligence.
Steve's newest project, the podcast "What's Ahead," features honest conversations with world-renowned newsmakers, politicians, and business leaders. These conversations challenge traditional conventions and feature Steve's signature views on the intersection of society, economics, and policy.
Forbes, an American business magazine, is a veritable goldmine of knowledge on artificial intelligence, publishing a large number of high-quality articles on the topic on a daily basis.
We gleaned the following pertinent facts from the golden knowledge article.
- The launch last November of ChatGPT set off a worldwide wave of hysteria that perhaps the end of humanity was nigh: AI would soon render humans irrelevant or turn us into subservient serfs to supersmart, superpowerful high-tech monsters.
- This segment of What’s Ahead explains that we should recall what President Franklin D. Roosevelt said in his inaugural address at a time of genuine crisis, the pit of the Great Depression: “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”
- AI will actually be a boon in numerous areas, especially healthcare.
- Two centuries ago, people were both fascinated and frightened by electricity. This fear was so great that it inspired Mary Shelley's classic novel Frankenstein, in which a scientist creates a monster using electricity. But Shelley's novel was science fiction, and so are the wild worries about artificial intelligence (AI).
Calm Down And Stop Worrying—AI Is A Blessing, Not A Curse
Steve Forbes, Calm Down And Stop Worrying — AI Is A Blessing, Not A Curse, Forbes, July 20, 2023.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Steve Forbes is Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media.
Steve’s newest project is the podcast “What’s Ahead.”
Steve helped create the recently released and highly acclaimed public television documentary, In Money We Trust?, which was produced under the auspices of Maryland Public television. The film was inspired by the book he co-authored, Money: How the Destruction of the Dollar Threatens the Global Economy – and What We Can Do About It.
Steve writes editorials for each issue of Forbes under the heading of “Fact and Comment.” A widely respected economic prognosticator, he is the only writer to have won the highly prestigious Crystal Owl Award four times. The prize was formerly given by U.S. Steel Corporation to the financial journalist whose economic forecasts for the coming year proved most accurate.
g-f(2)1220: The Juice of Golden Knowledge
Some relevant characteristics of this "genioux Fact"
- VIRAL KNOWLEDGE
- Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
- The Lighthouse of the Big Picture of the Digital Age
- The "Positive Disruption: AI Revolution" has accelerated
- The internal title
- g-f(2)1220 The Lighthouse of the Digital Age: AI Is A Blessing, Not A Curse
- [genioux fact deduced or extracted from geniouxfacts + Forbes]
- This is a “genioux fact fast solution.”
- Tag "GkPath" highway
- GKPath is the highway where there is no speed limit to grow.
- GkPath is paved with blocks of GK.
- "genioux facts", the online program on "MASTERING THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE”, builds The Golden Knowledge Path (GKPath) digital freeway to accelerate everyone's success in the digital age.
- Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
- Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
- Authors of the genioux fact