The “Positive Disruption: Transformation Revolution” has accelerated
The "Positive Disruption: AI Revolution" has accelerated
AI is transforming the world and the AI race is exciting.
The AI revolution is transforming the world in ways we never thought possible. In this post, we delve into a collection of 10 golden knowledge containers (GKCs) about Apple participation in the AI race. GKCs were gathered from a g-f Fishing on July 20, 2023, at 10 PM.
- Fortune Fact. Apple added $71 billion to its market value after news that it’s been secretly building an ‘Apple GPT’ to rival OpenAI
- According to a new report, the Cupertino-based company has in fact been quietly developing its own generative A.I. tools while its rivals battle it out in public.
- Citing anonymous sources, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday that Apple has built its own framework to make large language models—the systems that underpin bots like ChatGPT and Bard. Internally, the framework is known as “Ajax.”
- Bloomberg Fact. Apple Tests ‘Apple GPT,’ Develops Generative AI Tools to Catch OpenAI
- Apple Inc. is quietly working on artificial intelligence tools that could challenge those of OpenAI Inc., Alphabet Inc.’s Google and others, but the company has yet to devise a clear strategy for releasing the technology to consumers.
- Apple shares gained as much as 2.3% to a record high of $198.23 after Bloomberg reported on the AI effort Wednesday, rebounding from earlier losses. Microsoft Corp., OpenAI’s partner and main backer, slipped about 1% on the news.
- A spokesman for Cupertino, California-based Apple declined to comment.
- msn, Markets Insider fact. Apple just added $71 billion in market value on news it's developing an 'Apple GPT' AI
- The most valuable company in the world has been very quiet on AI and the potential it has, while mega-cap tech peers Microsoft, Alphabet, and others have detailed plans on how they're going to capture the AI market opportunity. Microsoft surged as much as 6% on Tuesday after it announced a $30 subscription for its AI tool set.
- Fast Company Fact. Apple has better reasons than Wall Street to jump into the generative AI arms race
- Apple has reportedly grown concerned that it might fail to recognize a big shift in the way consumers want to interact with their tech devices, like iPhones.
- msn, MarketWatch Fact. Apple has an AI chatbot up its sleeve: report
- As Microsoft Corp. and Alphabet Inc. duke it out in the world of artificial-intelligence chatbots, Apple Inc. may harbor dreams of getting into the game as well.
- TC Fact. Apple is testing a ChatGPT-like AI chatbot
- Apple is developing artificial intelligence tools to challenge OpenAI, Google and others, according to a new report from Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman. The tech giant has created a chatbot that some engineers are internally referring to as “Apple GPT.” Apple has yet to determine a strategy for releasing the technology to consumers, but is reportedly aiming to make a significant AI-related announcement next year.
- The Verge Fact. Apple is testing an AI chatbot but has no idea what to do with it
- Apple is creating its own AI-powered chatbot that some engineers are calling “Apple GPT,” according to a report from Bloomberg. The company reportedly doesn’t have any solid plans to release the technology to the public yet.
- Reuters Fact. Apple tests generative AI tools to rival OpenAI's ChatGPT, Bloomberg reports
- Apple is working on artificial intelligence (AI) offerings similar to OpenAI's ChatGPT and Google's Bard, Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday, sending its shares up as much as 2% to a record high.
- ComputerWorld Fact. Apple eyes a late arrival to the generative AI party
- But sometimes the late arrivals bring the best buzz, particularly for enterprise users seeking private LLMs.
- yahoo!life, Tom's guide Fact. Apple reportedly testing AI chatbot — 5 things to know about Apple GPT
- Apple has decided to jump into the AI wars.
- This push for an AI chatbot has been a relatively recent development for Apple. Previously, the indication had been that Apple was loathe to jump into the AI arms race as it clashed with CEO Tim Cook's desire for polished products that avoided controversy. But it seems Apple could only hold off for so long, and has now been developing its AI platform for the past several months.
g-f(2)1217: The Juice of Golden Knowledge
Some relevant characteristics of this "genioux Fact"
- NUGGET KNOWLEDGE
- Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
- The Lighthouse of the Big Picture of the Digital Age
- The "Positive Disruption: AI Revolution" has accelerated
- The internal title
- g-f(2)1217 The Lighthouse of the Digital Age: Apple GPT in the AI Race
- [genioux fact deduced or extracted from geniouxfacts + multiple sources]
- This is a “genioux fact fast solution.”
- Tag "GkPath" highway
- GKPath is the highway where there is no speed limit to grow.
- GkPath is paved with blocks of GK.
- "genioux facts", the online program on "MASTERING THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE”, builds The Golden Knowledge Path (GKPath) digital freeway to accelerate everyone's success in the digital age.
- Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
- Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
- Authors of the genioux fact