VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- The CNBC article is golden knowledge on an MIT SMR container of golden knowledge, a work of art of knowledge.
- g-f(2)151 The Big Picture of the Digital Transformation, 3/1/2021, geniouxfacts, How To Succeed At Business Digital Transformation.
- g-f(2)156 The Big Picture of the Digital Transformation, 3/5/2021, MIT SMR, Digital savviness is the key ingredient in the success of corporate digital transformation.
- g-f(2)155 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE, MIT SMR, Big Picture, Little Picture. We’ve Got You Covered.
- g-f(2)157 The Big Picture of the Digital Transformation, 3/6/2021, AP, Only 7% of larger companies have digitally savvy executive teams, and these teams deliver higher revenue growth and net margins.
- Lack of digital skills is common across sectors and not even half of chief technology and chief information officers are found to be “digitally savvy” according to the MIT researchers.
- The MIT Sloan Management Review reports that companies with digitally skilled management teams generate as much as 59% of revenue from recent innovations versus less than 20% at lagging peers.
- In an era during which the tech sector has created multiple trillion-dollar-plus market cap companies, moving quickly is critical, and the MIT researchers say it is not too late.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from CNBC]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts + Supported by research.
Authors of the genioux fact