VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- The golden knowledge mine of MIT Sloan Management Review (SMR) is unlocked March 2-4.
- g-f(2)120 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE, MIT SMR, Exceptional technological and multidisciplinary knowledge on WINTER 2021 ISSUE.
- g-f(2)15 10 Knowledge Lessons Learned from MIT's Fabulous SMR Knowledge Container, Fall 2020
- g-f(2)82 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE, MIT TASK FORCE ON THE WORK OF THE FUTURE, AI Today, and the General Intelligence of Work.
- g-f(2)100 The Big Picture of the Digital Age, MIT SMR, LEADERSHIP’S DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION. Leading Purposefully in an Era of Context Collapse.
- Key points
- Big Picture, Little Picture. We’ve Got You Covered.
- Explore our entire archive of management resources to help tackle your work challenges — big and small.
- MIT SMR is here to help you reconcile the big picture (where you’re going) with the little picture (how to get there).
- Our expert authors offer comprehensive, research-backed thinking about strategy and innovation. They also offer practical, real-world tactics for solving today’s management challenges.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from MIT SMR]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts + Supported by research.
Authors of the genioux fact