The “Positive Disruption: Transformation Revolution” has accelerated
The "Positive Disruption: AI Revolution" has accelerated
This lighthouse presents 10 key
insights from Sean Fahey’s excellent article on Entrepreneur, “Why Every
Business Needs an AI Framework in 2023.” Fahey advises businesses to take a proactive
approach by developing an AI framework, which can help reduce risks and
increase flexibility in using emerging AI technologies.
- Artificial Intelligence is quickly becoming embedded in all facets of business operations. Before deciding whether to use a specific AI tool, businesses should set guidelines for their relationship with AI.
- Take a proactive approach right now by developing an AI framework.
- Whether you like it or not, AI will impact the objectives, goals and strategies you have in place across your business.
- Taking an "it depends" approach requires an AI framework that your organization can use to assess the value, impact and risk of AI tools.
- An AI framework is a set of rules a company can align itself with as it determines potential usecases for AI within its businesses.
- Step 1: Identify contextual pillars. There are several ways AI could impact your business. To identify which pillars are the most likely to matter to your business, you need to consider your industry, your target market, and your competitive landscape. Identify which pillars are the most likely to matter to your business, then align your strategies, goals, and objectives around those pillars as you assess both impacts and use cases.
- Step 2: Consider business strategy, goals and objectives. Let's say your software development team has set a goal of hiring ten more developers. The applications start rolling in, and they're all eerily perfect. After running the resumes and cover letters through an AIdetector, you find out why: practically all your applicants are using AI to write their resumes and cover letters.
- Step 3: Identify how context and business strategies overlap with AI usage. Many companies are finding that AI is a minefield. Many of the dangers and benefits have been well known, even before the current explosion of generative AI tools like ChatGPT.
- Studies show that AI can boost employeeperformance and productivity. That's especially the case for new workers, where AI can help them learn their tasks much faster.
- Your default may be to wait it out and see what happens. However, AI is becoming unavoidable. Statistica says, "Businesses that begin using AI early will find it easier to reap the benefits."
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
ENTREPRENEUR LEADERSHIP NETWORK® CONTRIBUTOR
CEO of VidCruiter
Sean Fahey is an award-winning business leader, serial entrepreneur and CEO of VidCruiter, one of the fastest-growing remote-recruitment companies on the market.
g-f(2)1242: The Juice of Golden Knowledge
Some relevant characteristics of this "genioux Fact"
- NUGGET KNOWLEDGE
- Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
- The Lighthouse of the Big Picture of the Digital Age
- The "Positive Disruption: AI Revolution" has accelerated
- The internal title
- g-f(2)1242 The Lighthouse of the New World: Why Every Business Needs an AI Framework in 2023
- [genioux fact deduced or extracted from geniouxfacts + Entrepreneur + Bard + Bing Chatbot]
- This is a “genioux fact fast solution.”
- Tag "GkPath" highway
- GKPath is the highway where there is no speed limit to grow.
- GkPath is paved with blocks of GK.
- "genioux facts", the online program on "MASTERING THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE”, builds The Golden Knowledge Path (GKPath) digital freeway to accelerate everyone's success in the digital age.
- Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
- Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
- Authors of the genioux fact