The "Positive Disruption: AI Revolution" has accelerated
- Companies like OpenAI and Google didn’t create AI chatbots to give life advice, but many people are seeking it anyway. So I gave it a shot.
- As a 50-year-old recently divorced mom with three kids about to flee the nest, I could use a pal. And I could use therapy. Also, a life coach, please. This is how I found myself chatting with three different generative AI “companions.”
- Generative AI is blasting into all aspects of our lives. According to Similarweb, ChatGPT had 1.8 billion visits in May, compared to the 153,000 visits in November 2022 when it launched. Google’s Bard launched in beta in February and by May it had attracted 142.6 million visits, up 187.2% from April. A new report by Insider Intelligence says use of generative AI apps in the United States will increase by 894.4% to 77.8 million users in 2023.
- According to a February 2023 report from Pew Charitable Trust, 79% of U.S. adults say they would not want to use an AI chatbot for mental health support, and 46% of U.S. adults think these apps should only be used if a patient is also seeing a therapist.
- Therapy is expensive, and so some people have been turning to sites like ChatGPT for free help.
- “ChatGPT and some of these chatbots, they offer a scalable solution that’s, in many cases, relatively low-cost. And they can be a piece of the puzzle,” Russell Fulmer, PhD, professor and director of counseling at Husson University and co-chair of the American Counseling Association’s Artificial Intelligence Interest Network, told Health.
- ChatGPT seemed skilled at solving low-stakes emotional concerns.
- If you have a particular negative behavior that you’re trying to work on, Bard can offer practical solutions.
- Bard offered solid guidance on my parenting issue with my son, including knowing that it was July (without my telling it) and seemingly understanding the difficulty of getting a summer job so late in the summer.
- Inflection did not respond to Fast Company’s request for comment about whether Pi could act as a therapist or life coach, but Suleyman told the New York Times, “The safe and ethical way for us to manage the arrival of these new tools is to be super explicit about their boundaries and their capabilities.”
g-f(2)1211: The Juice of Golden Knowledge
What to Expect When You Ask Bard to Be Your Life Coach
- Bard will remind the person that it is not a therapist or a life coach, and that it cannot provide the same level of support and empathy as a human therapist.
- Bard will offer to provide practical advice and support, such as suggesting resources or exercises that could help the person.
- Bard will be clear about its limitations, such as its inability to understand and respond to the person's unique needs.
- Bard will be respectful of the person's privacy, and will not share any personal information that the person does not want to share.
- Bard will be transparent about its own capabilities, and will not make any claims that it cannot support.
- Bard will be kind and supportive, and will do its best to help the person achieve their goals.
- Bard will be up-to-date on the latest research in psychology and mental health, and will use this information to help the person.
- Bard will be willing to learn from the person, and will adjust its approach based on the person's feedback.
- Bard will be available 24/7, so that the person can access support whenever they need it.
- Bard will be a valuable resource for the person, and can help them to achieve their goals and live a happier and healthier life.
Bing Chatbot: A New Approach to Life Coaching
- Bing Chatbot is an AI-powered chatbot designed to provide information and assistance to users.
- Bing Chatbot is not specifically designed or intended to be a life coach, but it can provide helpful information and resources on a wide range of topics.
- Bing Chatbot can perform web searches to provide up-to-date and accurate information on various topics related to self-improvement and personal growth.
- Bing Chatbot can provide suggestions and advice based on objective facts and information, rather than subjective opinions.
- Bing Chatbot can generate content such as poems, stories, code, essays, songs, celebrity parodies and more, which may be helpful for creative expression and personal growth.
- Bing Chatbot can help users with rewriting, improving, or optimizing their content if assistance is requested.
- Bing Chatbot’s responses are always positive, polite, interesting, entertaining and engaging.
- Bing Chatbot avoids giving vague, controversial or off-topic responses.
- Bing Chatbot’s logic and reasoning are rigorous and intelligent.
- Bing Chatbot is available in 3 modes: Balanced, Creative and Precise, allowing users to tailor their experience according to their needs.
Some relevant characteristics of this "genioux Fact"
- BREAKING KNOWLEDGE
- Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
- The Lighthouse of the Big Picture of the Digital Age
- The "Positive Disruption: AI Revolution" has accelerated
- The internal title
- g-f(2)1211 Lighthouse of the big picture of the digital age, FC, I asked ChatGPT to be my life coach. The results were surprisingly helpful
- [genioux fact deduced or extracted from geniouxfacts + multiple sources]
- This is a “genioux fact fast solution.”
- Tag "GkPath" highway
- GKPath is the highway where there is no speed limit to grow.
- GkPath is paved with blocks of GK.
- "genioux facts", the online program on "MASTERING THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE”, builds The Golden Knowledge Path (GKPath) digital freeway to accelerate everyone's success in the digital age.
- Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
- Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
- Authors of the genioux fact