VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- Accenture's recent report, Technology Vision 2021, is golden knowledge of exceptional quality on digital transformation.
- g-f(2)151 The Big Picture of the Digital Transformation, 3/1/2021, geniouxfacts, How To Succeed At Business Digital Transformation.
- ACCENTURE RESEARCH
- Accenture Research conducted a global survey of 6,241 business and IT executives to capture insights into the adoption and use of emerging technologies. The survey, fielded from December 2020 through January 2021, helped identify the key issues and priorities for technology adoption and investment. Respondents were C-level executives and directors at companies across 31 countries and 14 industries.
- Key figures in a global survey of 6,241 business and IT executives.
- Stack Strategically. Architecting a Better Future. 77% of executives state that their technology architecture is becoming very critical or critical to the overall success of their organization.
- Mirrored World. The Power of Massive, Intelligent, Digital Twins. 87% of executives agree digital twins are becoming essential to their organization’s ability to collaborate in strategic ecosystem partnerships.
- I, Technologist. The Democratization of Technology. 86% of executives agree their organization must train their people to think like technologists.
- Anywhere, Everywhere. Bring Your Own Environment. 87% of executives believe the remote workforce opens up the market for difficult to find talent and expands the competition for talent among organizations.
- From Me to We. A Multipar System’s Path trough Chaos. 90% of executives agree that to be agile and resilient, their organizations need to fast forward their digital transformation with cloud at its core.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from Accenture]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts + Supported by a global survey.
Authors of the genioux fact