VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- This golden knowledge container teaches about fundamental aspects of the Big Picture of the Digital Transformation.
- A digital transformation involves rethinking how technology can be used to improve business models, value proposition, customer experience, operational efficiency, and more.
- This means innovating to deliver enhanced products, services, and customer engagement, but it also means having a board of directors and top management team that is digitally conversant.
- Recent MIT research shows that having board members and top management teams with digital savvy is the new financial performance differentiator.
How Digitally Savvy Boards and Leadership Teams Pay Off
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from MIT Sloan Executive Education YouTube Channel]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
- What constitutes being “digitally savvy”
- The role of the board and top management team in guiding digital transformation
- How digital savviness pays off