- The Digital Revolution is only going to accelerate over the next decade.
- Consumers are only going to shop online more. They’re only going to use digital wallets more. They’re only going to engage and play more in the digital world. As they do all of that stuff, consumers will increasingly find themselves using PayPal’s suite of digital payment services in their everyday lives.
- PayPal’s revenue and profit growth rates will remain robust — which will lay the foundation for this big rally in PYPL stock to persist for a lot longer.
- Welcome to the Digital Revolution.
- Yes, this revolution is not new. But it’s getting bigger and bigger, and faster and faster, thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic — and eventually and inevitably, we will be living in a digi-everything world.
- PayPal’s Relentless Innovation
- Beyond just being immersed in the Digital Revolution, PayPal is innovating relentlessly to remain the most important and widely used digital payments platform in the world.
- PayPal has jumped into the mobile payments space with Venmo, which is now the most widely used mobile peer-to-peer payments app out there. The company has added a debit card to its Venmo app, increasing the company’s exposure to the physical payments space. PayPal has also delved into cryptocurrencies, and now accepts cryptos on its payment platform. What’s more, the payments company is also jumping into more direct shopping and investing.
- Basically, it’s doing it all.
- PayPal is turning into an all-in-one digital wallet for consumers in the digi-everything economy.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from Nasdaq]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Deduced and Extracted Knowledge (EDEK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact