VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- Golden Knowledge Container: Education, Disrupted, Michael B. Horn, January 27, 2020, MIT Sloan Management Review, MAGAZINE SPRING 2020 ISSUE.
- Confronting sizable skills gaps, companies have stopped waiting for higher education to meet their rapidly shifting competitive needs.
- What’s next for adult learning? Education is in the midst of digital transformation.
- Golden video container: Education, Disrupted: A Live Session at Disruption 2020, Michael B. Horn and Karen Dillon, May 21, 2020, MIT SMR.
- Education can provide a model for corporate employee experience.
- Golden podcast container: How to Manage Your Career in the Age of Uncertainty, Paul Michelman and Whitney Johnson, October 01, 2019, Three Big Points / A short podcast for busy leaders from MIT SMR, MIT Sloan Management Review.
- Golden infographic container: Key factors for a disruptive education model. WHAT IS DISRUPTIVE EDUCATION? Disruptive education for meeting the challenges of the future. Iberdrola.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact deduced or extracted from MIT SMR + Iberdrola]
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Paul Michelman is editor in chief of MIT Sloan Management Review. He tweets @pmichelman. Over the course of his career Paul has worked across every form of consumer media, including books, magazines, video, audio, and all aspects of digital publishing. Prior to joining MIT SMR, Paul was editor-in-chief of Safari Books Online, where he served as principal curator of Safari’s 40,000-volume library of articles, books, videos, and digital courses, as well as its lead editorial voice. His portfolio of responsibilities spanned content strategy, acquisitions, original-content development, and guiding the customer’s editorial experience. As Harvard Business Review’s executive editor and director of new editorial products, Paul launched a suite of digital initiatives that today comprise the core of HBR’s online brand.
Whitney Johnson is the leading thinker on driving corporate innovation through personal disruption. She cofounded Rose Park Advisors, a boutique investment firm, with Clayton Christensen, and was an "Institutional Investor"-ranked analyst for eight consecutive years, including at Merrill Lynch. She is a frequent contributor to the "Harvard Business Review," and the author of "Dare, Dream, Do: Remarkable Things Happen When You Dare to Dream" (Bibliomotion 2012). She was named a Future Thinker Finalist by Management Thinkers50 in 2013, and one of Fortune s 55 Most Influential Women on Twitter in 2014. Johnson is cofounder of the Forty Over 40 List, recognizing women who are reinventing, disrupting, and making an impact. She is represented by the New Leaf Speakers bureau, along with other key thought leaders in innovation and business.
Key factors for a disruptive education model. WHAT IS DISRUPTIVE EDUCATION? Disruptive education for meeting the challenges of the future. Iberdrola.