VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- The collaboration principles and processes Google Cloud relies on can be applied at other organizations across industries.
- Will leads a team of customer-facing technology leaders who, while tasked with bringing machine learning solutions to market, approach their projects with a user-first mindset, ensuring that they first identify the problem to be solved.
- Will Grannis: Gaming is exciting and it is interesting, but let’s take a foundational element of games: understanding the environment that you’re in and defining the problem you want to solve — what’s the objective function, if you will.
- That is exactly the same question that every manufacturer, every retailer, every financial services organization asks themselves when they’re first starting to apply machine learning.
- g-f(2)174 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE (3/20/2021), geniouxfacts, Executive guide of golden knowledge to fire up your unlimited growth.
- g-f(2)163 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE, geniouxfacts, The Current Story Illuminates a Successful Path, 3/10/2021.
- g-f(2)151 The Big Picture of the Digital Transformation, 3/1/2021, geniouxfacts, How To Succeed At Business Digital Transformation.
- g-f(2)153 The Big Picture of Business Artificial Intelligence (3/3/2021) in a Single “g-f KBP” Chart
- So in games, the objective functions tend to be a little bit more fun — it could be an adversarial game, where you’re trying to win and beat others, but those underpinnings of how to win in a game actually are very, very relevant to how you design machine learning in the real world to maximize any other type of objective function that you have.
- So for example, in retail, if you’re trying to decrease the friction of a consumer’s online experience, you actually have some objectives that you’re trying to optimize, and thinking about it like a game is actually a useful construct at the beginning of problem definition: What is it that we really want to achieve?
- And I’ll tell you that, being around AI machine learning now for a couple of decades — when it was cool, when it wasn’t cool — I can tell you that the problem definition and really getting a rich sense of the problem you’re trying to solve is absolutely the No. 1 most important criterion for being successful with AI and machine learning.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact deduced or extracted from MIT SMR + BCG]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Deduced and Extracted Knowledge (EDEK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact