- For most IT teams, 2020 focused on stability. 2021 is about repeatability and maintaining the performance improvements that emerged amid the turmoil.
- IT leaders like National Life SVP and CIO Nimesh Mehta are asking, “How do we repeat what we did last year? Something that usually took nine to 12 months we completed in 23 days” because we didn’t shoot for perfection. “The big question now is, How do you feel comfortable with not being perfect going forward?”
- These IT leaders describe how they’ve built high-performing IT teams for the long haul out of the chaos of 2020.
- Shorter chains of command are likely to continue after seeing the benefits during the pandemic.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from CIO]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Deduced and Extracted Knowledge (EDEK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact