VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- This article from the World Economic Forum is a container of golden knowledge backed by important research.
- g-f(2)151 The Big Picture of the Digital Transformation, 3/1/2021, geniouxfacts, How To Succeed At Business Digital Transformation.
- g-f(2)163 THE BIG PICTURE OF THE DIGITAL AGE, geniouxfacts, The Current Story Illuminates a Successful Path, 3/10/2021.
- Most every organisation has accelerated its digital transformation initiatives in 2020. But how many leaders have managed to create sustainable digital enterprises? That is, organisations putting people and the planet at the core of their digital transformation strategies.
- The digital transformations of today must be purpose-led, delivering for all stakeholders as a requisite for company success.
- Spearheading that effort is the Forum's CEO Champions group on Accelerating Digital Transformation in a Post-COVID-19 World, which is led by Antonio Neri, the CEO of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
- Today, this group published a playbook, Bridging Digital and Environmental Goals, designed to provide leaders with recommended actions and examples to leverage data-led insights and create products, strategies and business models that minimise their impact on the planet.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from WEF]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts + Supported by research.
Authors of the genioux fact