- This is a container of golden knowledge that describes how to manage the risks of digital transformation.
- New, cross-discipline risk management techniques are necessary to securely reap the benefits of transformative technologies.
- g-f(2)151 The Big Picture of the Digital Transformation, 3/1/2021, geniouxfacts, How To Succeed At Business Digital Transformation.
- g-f(2)156 The Big Picture of the Digital Transformation, 3/5/2021, MIT SMR, Digital savviness is the key ingredient in the success of corporate digital transformation.
- g-f(2)153 The Big Picture of Business Artificial Intelligence (3/3/2021) in a Single “g-f KBP” Chart
- Companies are looking to grab any technology-driven advantage they can as they adapt to new ways of working, managing employees, and serving customers.
- They are making bigger moves toward the cloud, e-commerce, digital supply chains, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), data analytics, and other areas that can deliver efficiency and innovation.
- At the same time, enterprises are trying to manage risk — and the same digital initiatives that create new opportunities can also lead to risks such as security breaches, regulatory compliance failures, and other setbacks.
- The result is an ongoing conflict between the need to innovate and the need to mitigate risk.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from CIO]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact