VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- This is a container of inspirational golden knowledge.
- Billionaire investing icon Warren Buffett, the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-B, BRK-A), reiterated his “never bet against America” maxim on Saturday in his annual letter to shareholders.
- “Today, with much of finance, media, government and tech located in coastal areas, it’s easy to overlook the many miracles occurring in middle America,” Buffett wrote in the widely-read letter.
- The 90-year-old Omaha, Nebraska native, who has an estimated net worth of $92.7 billion, is widely considered the greatest investor of all time.
- Buffett, who has long been bullish on America, wrote that “success stories abound throughout America.”
- “Since our country’s birth, individuals with an idea, ambition and often just a pittance of capital have succeeded beyond their dreams by creating something new or by improving the customer’s experience with something old,” he said.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from yahoo!finance]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
- Her on-camera interviews include former Aetna CEO Mark Bertolini, Alibaba vice chairman Joe Tsai, Blackstone CEO Stephen Schwarzman, Blackstone COO/president Jon Gray, Blackstone vice-chair Tony James, Bridgewater Associates founder Ray Dalio, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, DoubleLine Capital CEO Jeffrey Gundlach, Galaxy Digital Assets CEO Mike Novogratz, Goldman Sachs CEO David Solomon, former Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein, Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone, former Honeywell CEO David Cote, Landry's CEO Tilman Fertitta, Pershing Square Capital CEO Bill Ackman, Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff, Social Capital CEO Chamath Palihapitiya, Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson, former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz, Tudor Investment Corp. CIO Paul Tudor Jones, Walmart CEO Doug McMillon, and many more.
- Julia has covered numerous annual meetings, including Berkshire Hathaway's Annual Meeting, the Daily Journal Annual Meeting, Walmart Shareholders' Meeting, and Starbucks Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
- She has also reported from the World Economic Forum and moderated main stage events at the Economic Club of New York, the Greenwich Economic Forum, the SALT Conference, and the Cayman Alternatives Investment Summit, to name a few. Julia graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she competed on the university's equestrian team. Julia served as an Adjunct Instructor for UNC's Hussman School of Journalism and Media, where she taught the business journalism program's capstone course for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Outside of work, Julia is a member of the NYC Parks Enforcement Patrol Mounted Auxiliary and a volunteer for the New York Junior League. She is a member of the Economic Club of New York.