VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- This container of golden knowledge describes the potential impact of a brilliant digital transformation for Japan.
- Japan can add up to 78 trillion yen ($735 billion) to its economy by 2030 through a series of bold moves to accelerate digital transformation, according to a U.S. industry body in Japan.
- The recommendations were outlined on Thursday in a white paper jointly produced by the American Chamber of Commerce in Japan and McKinsey and Company Japan, and sponsored by Amazon, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook, among others.
- The administration led by Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga has outlined digital transformation as a key economic agenda.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from Nikkei ASIA]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Analyzed Knowledge (EAK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact