- 70% of high-performance marketing teams claim they have a fully defined AI strategy versus 35% of their under-performing peer marketing team counterparts.
- CMOs who lead high-performance marketing teams place a high value on continually learning and embracing a growth mindset, as evidenced by 56% of them planning to use AI and machine learning over the next year.
- 36% of marketers predict AI will have a significant impact on marketing performance this year.
- 32% of marketers and agency professionals were using AI to create ads.
- High-performing marketing teams are averaging seven different uses of AI and machine learning today and just over half (52%) plan on increasing their adoption this year.
- High-performing marketing teams and the CMOs lead them to invest in AI and machine learning to improve customer segmentation.
- AI and Machine Learning are on track to generate between $1.4 Trillion to $2.6 Trillion in value by solving Marketing and Sales problems over the next three years, according to the McKinsey Global Institute.
- Marketers' use of AI soared between 2018 and 2020, jumping from 29% in 2018 to 84% in 2020, according to Salesforce Research's most recent State of Marketing Study.
- AI, Machine Learning, marketing & advertising technologies, voice/chat/digital assistants and mobile tech & apps are the five technologies that will have the greatest impact on the future of marketing, according to Drift's 2020 Marketing Leadership Benchmark Report.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from Forbes]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Deduced and Extracted Knowledge (EDEK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts + Supported by research.
Authors of the genioux fact