- These recent insights from MIT Sloan Management Review can help you manage the quickening pace of digital and analytics transformation, recognize the importance of communication in a crisis, and encourage innovation without losing sight of overall business objectives.
- The 5 conditions that drive rapid innovation in a crisis
- Employees give firms high marks for communication, low marks for agility amid COVID-19
- The new elements of digital transformation capabilities
- How recommendation engines influence enterprise decision-making
- The 6 characteristics of minimum viability for AI products
- How to identify and nurture data and analytics talent
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from MIT Sloan]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Deduced and Extracted Knowledge (EDEK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact