- If you look at digital transformation, there are many technological elements that can be clubbed as digital, but that doesn’t make an enterprise a digital enterprise just because you’re using those technological elements.
- They are enablers, but you really need to embrace the culture, the mindset and how you approach the business, of a digital enterprise.
- When we analyzed digital enterprises, two qualities stood out: One is continuance innovation or a culture of experimentation, and second was speed.
- Everything was done at five times, 10 times, 50 times the speed. These two attributes — and having the right culture and those technological elements — make a digital enterprise.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from Knowledge@Wharton]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Deduced and Extracted Knowledge (EDEK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact