- Sustainable business model innovation (SBMI) in large multinational corporations is increasingly perceived as a key driver for competitive advantage and corporate sustainability.
- Sustainability-oriented innovation can help companies become more competitive and identify new markets while addressing the world’s needs.
- However, unless management provides a clear sense of purpose, the right resources, a collaborative environment, positive reinforcement, and a commitment to accountability, companies will find it difficult to get employees to participate in sustainability-oriented initiatives.
- And without the enthusiasm and commitment of motivated employees, companies aspiring to become innovators in sustainability will risk losing their edge.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from MIT SMR, ScienceDirect]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Deduced and Extracted Knowledge (EDEK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact