- The genioux knowledge extractor produces executive blocks of essential knowledge called "genioux facts" of three types:
- Essential Deduced and Extracted Knowledge (EDEK)
- The "genioux fact" is a block of essential knowledge deduced and extracted from one or more containers of knowledge.
- The knowledge extracted is not interpretated.
- The "genioux fact" is an essential knowledge block of analysis of one or more knowledge containers.
- The "genioux fact" is an essential block of knowledge of our proposed solutions.
- At the base of the pyramid is Essential Deduced and Extracted Knowledge (EDEK).
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact produced, deduced or extracted from The knowledge of Fernando Machuca + “genioux facts”]
Type of essential knowledge of this “genioux fact”: Essential Solution Knowledge (ESK).
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts + The research on the state of the art of “The Big Picture of the Digital Age”.
Authors of the genioux fact