VIRAL KNOWLEDGE: The “genioux facts” knowledge news
- Kay Firth-Butterfield.
- There are 10 things that we care about as human beings, wherever we are in the world. And those are 10 things that are actually fairly cross-sectoral.
- So they’re about safety and robustness.
- They’re about accountability, transparency, explainability.
- They’re about that conversation we had earlier, human-machine interaction.
- Then they’re about, how does AI benefit us as humans? I think that that ability to be able to take what you’ve learned in one sector and move it to another is important and relatively straightforward.
Category 2: The Big Picture of the Digital Age
[genioux fact deduced or extracted from MIT SMR + BCG]
Type of validity of the "genioux fact".
- Inherited from sources + Supported by the knowledge of one or more experts.
Authors of the genioux fact