- We are experiencing an explosion of knowledge and information. There are an astonishing number of containers of knowledge of excellence.
- The Top 10 Knowledge Containers for “genioux facts”.
- The list and order is based on the experience of more than 30 years of Fernando Machuca.
- The list is not exhaustive and can be updated.
- There are easily more than 1,000 containers of excellence knowledge that produce new content very frequently.
- Wikipedia. Information overload (also known as infobesity, infoxication, information anxiety, and information explosion) is the difficulty in understanding an issue and effectively making decisions when one has too much information about that issue, and is generally associated with the excessive quantity of daily information.
- JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN SCIENCE TEACHING. Since the early 1950s, a general societal perception likely to have been experienced by everyone is that we are in the midst of a knowledge explosion in science. The result of the perceived knowledge explosion is the rendering of the impression that scientific knowledge is temporary and unreliable. This image of unreliability leads, in turn, to teaching methods that emphasize how science is done at the expense of scientific knowledge. The science education literature reveals that many scientists and educators assume that this creates problems for education by causing existing knowledge to go out of date.
- MIT SMR. Management research and ideas to transform how people lead and innovate.
- About US. At MIT Sloan Management Review (MIT SMR) we share with our readers an excitement and curiosity about how the practice of management is transforming in the digital age. Our expert contributors help leaders explore the trends that are shaping how organizations operate, compete, and create value in a technology-fueled world. We deliver the kind of evidence-based analysis and practical insight that will inspire leaders to do great work. We distribute our content on the web, in print, in audio podcast, and in apps, as well as via licensees and libraries around the world.
- HBR. Harvard Business Review (HBR) is a general management magazine published by Harvard Business Publishing, a wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard University. HBR is published six times a year and is headquartered in Brighton, Massachusetts.
- About us. Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
- WEF. The World Economic Forum (WEF), based in Cologny, Geneva Canton, Switzerland, is an international NGO, founded in 1971. The WEF's mission is stated as "committed to improving the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic, and other leaders of society to shape global, regional, and industry agendas".
- Our Mission. The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. It was established in 1971 as a not-for-profit foundation and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. It is independent, impartial and not tied to any special interests. The Forum strives in all its efforts to demonstrate entrepreneurship in the global public interest while upholding the highest standards of governance. Moral and intellectual integrity is at the heart of everything it does. Our activities are shaped by a unique institutional culture founded on the stakeholder theory, which asserts that an organization is accountable to all parts of society. The institution carefully blends and balances the best of many kinds of organizations, from both the public and private sectors, international organizations and academic institutions. We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to make positive change.
- Consulting Firms.
- Wikipedia, List of management consulting firms. This list includes notable management consulting firms. Management consulting indicates both the industry of, and the practice of, helping organizations improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing business problems and development of plans for improvement. Organizations hire the services of management consultants for a number of reasons, including gaining external (and presumably objective) advice and access to the consultants' specialized expertise.
- Vault's 2020 Rankings of the Best Consulting Firms to Work For Are Here! The Top 10 Consulting Firms in North America, based on Vault’s annual survey, are:
- McKinsey & Company
- Boston Consulting Group
- Bain & Company
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Oliver Wyman
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- PwC Advisory Services
- A.T. Kearney
- GE Healthcare Partners
- g-f(2)7 Forrester: Rating The Top 10 Digital Business Transformation Firms. In our 30-criterion evaluation of digital business transformation services providers, we identified the 10 most significant ones — Accenture, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Capgemini, Deloitte, EY, Globant, KPMG, McKinsey, Publicis Sapient, and PwC — and researched, analyzed, and scored them.
- Strategy+business. ABOUT STRATEGY+BUSINESS. Strategy+business (s+b) is an award-winning management magazine for decision makers in businesses and organizations around the world. Our purpose is to illuminate the complex choices that leaders face — in strategy, marketing, operations, human capital, governance, and other domains — and the impact of their decisions. S+b is published in print, on the web, and in digital editions on a variety of platforms.
- MIT Technology Review. MIT Technology Review is a magazine wholly owned by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and editorially independent of the university.
- Our mission. The mission of MIT Technology Review is to make technology a greater force for good by bringing about better-informed, more conscious technology decisions through authoritative, influential, and trustworthy journalism.
- AAAS. The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) is an American international non-profit organization with the stated goals of promoting cooperation among scientists, defending scientific freedom, encouraging scientific responsibility, and supporting scientific education and science outreach for the betterment of all humanity. It is the world's largest general scientific society, with over 120,000 members, and is the publisher of the well-known scientific journal Science.
- AAAS MISSION. The AAAS seeks to "advance science, engineering, and innovation throughout the world for the benefit of all people."
- INSEAD Knowledge.
- About Us. INSEAD Knowledge is the expert opinion and management insights portal of INSEAD, The Business School for the World. Knowledge showcases the latest business thinking and views from award-winning faculty and global contributors. Updated daily, with a weekly top picks email from the editor and a tablet and smartphone app, it is a free resource for global executives and managers looking for answers to business challenges. Knowledge provides insights on leadership, organisations, economics and finance, strategy, entrepreneurship, operations management, marketing, careers, family business and responsibility. You will find articles, blogs and video interviews that cover all of INSEAD's disciplines.
- Knowledge@Wharton. Knowledge@Wharton is the online business analysis journal of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- ABOUT KNOWLEDGE@WHARTON.The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is committed to sharing its intellectual capital through Knowledge@Wharton, the school’s online business analysis journal.
Category 2: The Big Picture of The Digital Age
[Wikipedia, MIT SMR, HBR, WEF, Consulting Firms, strategy+business, MIT Technology, AAAS, …]
Authors of the genioux fact
- Information overload, Wikipedia.
- The Impact of the Knowledge Explosion on Science Education, Patricia A. Harding, Leo C. Vining, Department of Biology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 4J1, JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN SCIENCE TEACHING, VOL. 34, NO. 10, PP. 969–975 (1997).
- About Us, MIT Sloan Management Review.
- About us, Harvard Business Review.
- Our Mission, WEF.
- Wikipedia, List of management consulting firms.
- ABOUT STRATEGY+BUSINESS, strategy+business.
- Our mission, MIT Technology Review.
- AAAS MISSION, AAAS.
- About Us, INSEAD Knowledge.
- ABOUT KNOWLEDGE@WHARTON, Knowledge@Wharton.